LaVina Hamilton, MA Developmental Therapist
According to the Illinois Developmental Therapy Association (IDTA), developmental therapists “comprehend the developmental importance of the everyday experiences young children have with their caregivers and the influence those relationships have on their ability to broaden their skills in the areas of problem-solving, communication, physical development, self-help, self-control, and relationship building.”
Who can benefit from Developmental Therapy?
- Support with helping your child navigate their environment independently
- Being a sounding board for your family’s concerns
- Provide parent/caregiver education
How does it work?
● These sessions are not covered by insurance plans. These are out of pocket services only.
● You must have children 0-7 years old to qualify for these sessions
● Sessions are $50 per hour.